Sunday, October 3, 2010

10-04-2010

Dear Deployment,

Today was a hard day. I miss my husband. I miss the stability he provides. I miss the hugs. I miss him reassuring me that I am a good mom. I miss his laugh. I miss the fun we always have.
But I know I can handle this. I know I can make it through. You wont get the better of me. But you are making things so hard for my kids. My 3yr old broke down 3 times today....totally out of the blue and cried for is daddy. I miss my husband terribly but watching this hurt my children is ripping my heart out. They are so innocent. All I can do is show them as much love as possible and pray that one day they will understand why this had to happen and appreciate price that has been paid to allow them to live in a free country.

No comments:

Post a Comment